Custom domain - or link white-labeling - requires the Business or Enterprise Plans
Custom domain involves white-labeling Adzerk links so your domain, not Adzerk's, appears in the URL.
To enable, contact your account manager.
By default your Adzerk account will use the following URLs for impression and click urls:
- Ad requests:
With the Custom Domain extension, however, you can use your own URLs for ad serving.
To set up these custom URLs (or CNAMEs), use the following procedure (or have your domain administrator configure this for you):
- If a CNAME record for a URL prefix already exists, then delete it. For example, if you're creating a CNAME record for engine, delete any existing CNAME records for engine.
- Create your new CNAME record by entering the following Host Name/Alias and Value/Destinations:
- Contact [email protected] once you've made these changes because Adzerk will need to enable the new CNAMEs on your account for them to work.
- Adzerk support will also begin the CNAMEing process for an SSL domain. We will provide the SSL cert for you.
- Once your CNAME is complete, make sure you update your ad code to reflect the new domains. Otherwise, your viewers will still see ads served by
e-<networkId>.adzerk.netand not your domain. To update your ad code, either generate new ad code for your site via the Inventory tab, or add the following function to your ad code before the
Note: Keep in mind it can take up to 24 hours for the info in step #2 to propagate on your end.
It's also possible to CNAME the creative/image hosting static subdomain (static.adzerk.net), although we do not recommend this, as we cannot provide a secure certificate for it. Instead, Adzerk provides a proprietary URL for custom creative/image hosting. Contact your account manager or Adzerk support for more details.
Updated 6 months ago